Saturday 12 November 2016

DT Inspiration IQCG # 32 - Plants

Hello Quillers!

The theme for this month's challenge is dedicated to the flora community of our mother nature. Now, don't be alarmed! It simply means that November's theme for IQCG challenge # 32 is PLANTS!!!

The project can contain plant or plant parts in the form of quilling. I decided to choose flowers as part of  plant to quill. Since of all flowers, roses have most enticing and mystic beauty so for this month's theme's inspiration post I decided to make quilled roses of pink and white. 
(read my post to know how to make these)

I thought of  new layout, a Dreamcatcher. I made a dream-catcher and decorated it with my quilled pink and white roses. Here it is:





And finally here it is hanging over my bed for good, beautiful dreams.
 (For the complete story behind this dream-catcher visit MY BLOG)

Looking forward to see your entries for this challenge. You can create anything and everything but it should have the element ofplants in it. Just make sure quilling is mandatory for your entry to be valid.

Click HERE to enter your creation in the challenge. Please make sure you follow the IQCG rules and individual challenge rules to make your entry valid. Looking forward for your participation. 

Happy crafting!!

Cheers!

Priyanka Srivastava
(Priyaz Creations)

No comments:

Post a Comment